lunes, 21 de marzo de 2011

Quotes Divas Eternas

Mujeres, bellezas e iconos que se han quedado inmortalizadas en la historia.

Marilyn Monroe
"A sex symbol becomes a thing. I just hate to be a thing"


Grace Kelly
"As an unmarried woman, I was thought to be a danger. I don't want to married to someone who feels inferior to my success"


Audrey Hupburn
"As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others"
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone"
"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles"


Joan Crawford
"I have always know what I wanted, and that was beauty... in every form"
"I need sex for a clear complexion, but i'd rather do it for love"
"I never go outside unless I look like Joan Crawford the movie star. If you want to see the girl next door, go next door"


Sophia Loren
"After all these years, I am still involved in the process of self-dsicovery. It's better to explore life and make mistakes than to play it safe. Mistakes are part of the due one pays for a full life"
"Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes"
"If you haven't cried, your eyes can't be beautiful"
"Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got"


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...